VERY Tentative partners
Community Garden
*Jackson
*Kelly
*Katie
Families of the Incarcerated First meeting this Friday at 4 at 2049 S. Santa Fe Avenue, LA
*Natalie
Efe
Jennifer
*Amber
Juan
*Cathy
Nick
Jonny
Tiffany
Jonny
Tiffany
Studio for Southern California History
Blair
*Karla
Evan
*Kristine
Lynda
New Village
Susie
*Hibob
Michelle
*Jackie
Fades for Grades
Oren
Max
Steven
*Nikki
*Melanie
*Briana
Janice
*Briana
Janice
West Adams Meets Wednesdays 8:30 or 10
James
Stephanie
*Lonnie
Abel
*Kady
*Denotes access to IML technology and/or expertise. We want to make sure at least one person per group has these resources.Let us know if we've missed someone who is enrolled in one of the labs.
2 comments:
I'm not sure if we are supposed to comment on here or not, but for the Studio of SoCal history, I have a car and willing to drive.
How long are we supposed to be at the site? I have class at 10 am on wednesdays so west adams might not work out. i can bring my schedule in to coordinate.
Post a Comment